It’s time to share my second eco conscious Christmas wish list and this time I’ve focused on beauty and relaxation. Organic and natural, of course.
My skin gets quite dry during the colder months, so I tend to carry a hand lotion with me where ever I go. I also tend to spend more time at home, and love lighting a beautiful candle and reading a good book on those cold winter evenings. I’ll probably spend quite a few of those evenings or slow mornings wrapped up in my organic cotton bathrobe that I got for my Birthday and I’d absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a new bathrobe, it’s so soft, luxurious and worth every penny in my opinion.
- ghd CURVE® CLASSIC WAVE WAND: Since getting my hair cut quite a bit shorter I think I’ll finally have the patience to give it a bit of curl. Having straight hair without doing anything is both a blessing and a curse. Don’t we always want what we don’t have? This wave wand from ghd is suppose to be easy to use while giving those big waves I’m lusting for.
- Rudolph Care Hand Cream: The colder weather is definitely leaving my hands dry and this hand cream from Danish Rudolph Care have previously been a winter favourite of mine. All Rudolph Care products are organic and sustainably made.
- I’m in love with all my skin care products from Pai. And the Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic and Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream have quickly become daily stables in my skincare routine.
- Dry brushing has been part of my daily routine before showering for a few years and I love how soft it leaves my skin. This dry brush from Karmameju is my favourite. And after the shower I love using the organic Karmameju PEACE lotion.
- I’m in love with my bathrobe from Aiayu and wear it and inappropriate amount of the time at home. If you’re on the look for a new one, this should be it. Super soft and made from 100% organic cotton.
- Reading is such a good way to wind down and relax after a long day. Especially during the holidays I love to curl up on the couch and read a few pages before I’m off to yet another family gathering. This year I hope I’ll find Jonathan Safran Foer’s new book ‘Here I Am: A Novel’ or Elena Ferrante’s ‘My Brilliant Friend‘ under the Christmas tree.
- Burning candles during the darker days in fall and winter is perfect for setting a ‘hyggelig’ atmosphere. But they need to be made from organic natural ingredients like this one by Honest skincare.
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?